Tuesday 15 November 2011

Completely Sidetracked

One of the many things that being a mother has taught me is that in life you have to be prepared to change your plans. I have hundreds of goals and plans each week and even each day! However if something comes up with my children - sickness, school project, stagecoach performance (you get the picture) I have to be flexible.

I started this blog to map my 'career journey' in life, as this is the most important thing to me at the moment other than my family and friends. BUT as I've had SO many request from people for a mention and different  ideas from people about what I should include I'm going to have to put myself out there and publish my life as well as my career! I can't let my fans down can I?!

I'm a massive believer in the power of the mind. I believe it is the starting point for everything in your life. From who your friends and family are to your bank balance and dress size. Whether we are conscious of this or not. Everything is created firstly from a thought.

Whats interesting to me is that whenever I feel my life going in a particular direction things around me  start falling into place that help me along the way. The people around me, the books that seem to 'fall' under my attention, adverts I see and even the lyrics to songs catch my attention. Its a part of synchronicity (google that!) and when it happens it feels really strange (freaky music) but I love it. It also confirms whether what I'm doing is right or wrong for me.

I don't want my life to be hard, dull, boring and I definitely don't want to be skint! So I try as much as I can to focus my mind on all the things I DO want in life. Below i want to share a bit about me, the things in my life that make me happy and the things I want.

I'm a scorpio and I think the characteristics sum me up quite well lol!
I love my Grandad's house where I live with my beautiful family

My family and friends mean the most to me. I have some amazing nights out (and in) with my friends and family.

 Me and Amelia

 http://www.InfinityStudios.co.uk

Recent Charity Night
Pictures by Andy Eames at Infinity Studios http://www.facebook.com/InfinityStudiosUK

My health is very important
Money is important!

Part of me would actually like to be famous - What can I say, I'm an attention seeker.

My mind is most focused on and excited about my business. I love the fact that my job is fun and doesn't seem like work.

I'm including something I don't like here... Xbox, Call of Duty and Fifa. Just like to throw some hints out there because I know ollie will read this!

I try to meditate as much as I can to keep me fairly normal!

People I admire - Beyonce, Deepak Chopra, Vicki Gunvalson, Bethanny Frankle and Louise Presley Turner.

Books I love, The Secret, The Duel, Paul McKenna - Change Your Life In Seven Days. I should read more books just for fun but I'm always drawn to books that make me grow as a person and add value to my life.

My favourite car that I will own one day soon


For now my Peugeot 206 will do (it was my dream car when I was about 17 - 20)

I love my smelly cats!

I have a Jewellery Business, soon to be revived, I always have stock so if you need fashion jewellery check me out!

ROK-KSY Jewellery

I love holidays and although when Im older I'd like to travel to different places and experience different cultures, at the moment ideal holidays for me involve sunbathing, being with the family, going out at night and really enjoying being somewhere hot. I also enjoy the odd weekend away to another city for a night out and a bit of time away from home. I plan to do a long weekend away in New York at Christmas time, the classic shopping and partying trip. Although my friend has an even better idea - 'shopping round Bloomingdales with Champers in our hands!' FABULOUS!

I have to include my favourite food here but there's just too many to choose from. Kacey clearly gets her love of food from me because other than baked beans I love all food. I'm the kind of girl who plans lunch and dinner whilst I'm eating my breakfast!

With all this food i love to eat and dream about I have to give the gym a visit at least three times a week, I love spin and pilates. I used to only attend classes because I get self conscious going round the gym, but I don't agree with letting insecurities hold you back so I have a few good routines in the main gym now and I enjoy it.

Above all it's important to live this life to the max and be happy!

What are the pictures in your life?

What makes you happy?

Until the next time!
Lots of love
Naomi Claire
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment