Sunday 4 December 2011

I Moan, The Name Is No Excuse

I was lucky enough to be invited to a charity event at The Hilton this week to raise money for Tailor Roberts a 4 year old boy from Birmingham battling a brain tumour. He has been through hours of operations and treatments but has kept a smile on his face the whole time.

What an inspiration to us all, especially at Christmas. My name backwards is I moan, and ok I do, I'll admit it I'm queen of strops. But this little 4 year and his courage and happiness puts me to shame.

No one knows what life's going to throw at them, this should be enough to encourage us to live each day as if it was our last, but somehow we don't. Hindsight is a fine thing, imagine if we changed our thinking and actions to avoid the regret.

I encourage you now, even if u don't have the excuse of a name that gives you permission to moan. Grab life by the horns and live every moment, in every situation as if it were your last. What would u have written on your grave stone?

Put a smile on your face, count your blessings, never stop giving love and being there for the people that you love.

If you could see this gorgeous little 4 year old and his family your heart would melt. Absolutely gorgeous and he has every reason to live but his days are numbered. It's a serious lesson to us all. Cherish every moment even when you feel hard done by.

Situations like this HAVE to change us forever or the suffering of innocent people, in this case children is in vain.

Until next time
Lots of love
Naomi claire
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment